Prime Minister Narendra Modi on November 21 attended the 15th G20 Summit chaired by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, under the theme ‘Realising the Opportunities of 21st Century for All’, via video conferencing.The Prime Minister highlighted that coordinated global efforts will lead to faster recovery from the coronavirus pandemic.The COVID-19 pandemic is the biggest challenge the world is facing since World War-II and is an important turning point in the history of humanity, Prime Minister Modi said at the summit.Close PM Modi said “Work from Anywhere” is a new normal in the post-COVID world and urged for the creation of a virtual G20 secretariat. COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions View more How does a vaccine work? A vaccine works by mimicking a natural infection. A vaccine not only induces immune response to protect people from any future COVID-19 infection, but also helps quickly build herd immunity to put an end to the pandemic. Herd immunity occurs when a sufficient percentage of a population becomes immune to a disease, making the spread of disease from person to person unlikely. The good news is that SARS-CoV-2 virus has been fairly stable, which increases the viability of a vaccine. How many types of… Read full this story
- Report: COVID-19 Pandemic Has Dealt a Major Blow in Efforts to Alleviate Global Poverty
- WHO Director-General Warns Against Politicization of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Covid-19 pandemic a watershed moment in history like World War II: PM Modi
- While the US is focused on the election, the Covid-19 pandemic keeps growing
- COVID-19 pandemic: MEA to brief envoys on India's response, vaccine programme
- Amit Shah: CAA will be implemented depending on COVID-19 pandemic
- Pope Calls on World Leaders to Remember All Segments of Society Fighting COVID-19
- COVID-19 Pandemic has the Fashion Industry Reeling
- Dasara: Mysuru gears up for mini 'jamboo savari' amid Covid-19 pandemic
- The Voter or the Virus: How Likely Could the US Delay Election Amid the Ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic?
G20 Summit: PM Modi calls for coordinated global efforts to fight COVID-19 pandemic have 327 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.