Facebook Inc is close to buying Kustomer in a deal that would value the customer-service startup at about $1 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday, citing people familiar with the matter.Facebook and Kustomer did not immediately respond to Reuters’ requests for comment.Kustomer, which helps businesses aggregate and handle customer inquiries from multiple platforms, already offers its services on Facebook Messenger and Instagram.Close The deal would help Facebook to further its efforts on the e-commerce front, the WSJ report said.Earlier this year, Facebook launched Shops, a service that allows businesses to display and sell products across its platforms.
- SoftBank, Tiger Global, Naspers may join govt's startup council: Report
- WarnerMedia nears deal with 'Friends' cast for reunion special: reports
- IBM Watson on smartphones to make customer service bots less annoying
- Facebook is making its custom AI hardware open-source
- Trump Says US to Quit Iran Deal if Significant Changes Not Made - Reports
- India temporarily bans Facebook's controversial free internet service
- "Friends" cast nearing deal with HBO Max for hour-long reunion special, reports say
- Knicks pursuing Warriors’ D’Angelo Russell, but sides reportedly nowhere near deal
- Cast Nears Deal To Reunite In Unscripted Special On HBO Max, We Take What We Can Get
- Jerry Kill reportedly nearing deal to become Rutgers offensive coordinator
Facebook nears deal to buy customer-service startup Kustomer: Report have 219 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.