The Delhi government issued work-from-home orders for 50 per cent of its employees associated with non-essential services and advised private establishments to follow the practice as far as possible amid a surge in COVID-19 cases in the national capital.Delhi chief secretary and DDMA executive committee chairman Vijay Dev, in an order, said all Delhi government offices, autonomous bodies, public sector undertakings, corporations, local bodies will function with officers of grade-one level or equivalent and above to the extent of 100 per cent.”The remaining staff will attend up to 50 per cent as per requirement to be assessed by heads of the departments concerned (remaining 50 per cent of the staff will work from home) till December 31, 2020, or till further orders whichever is earlier,” stated the DDMA order.Close Private offices are advised to stagger the office timings and also presence and quantum of staff with an objective to reduce the number of employees attending office at the same time. They are further advised to follow the practice of work from home as for as possible, it said. related news From small businesses to farmers, middle India is driving demand Australia vs India 2nd ODI LIVE Score: Check ball-by-ball updates,… Read full this story
- Leave Now: U.S. Non-Essential Embassy Staff Ordered out of Iraq
- 50 Percent of Your Employees Won't Last 365 Days at Your Company: Here's How to Ensure a Long-Term Fit
- WATCH: Video Shows Detroit Tigers Food Service Employee Spitting on Pizza
- [Deal Alert] Google Store offering $150 credit with purchase of Pixel 2 XL and Home Mini, $50 off Clips, and much more
- Judge Issues Temporary Restraining Order, Halts Cody Wilson’s Publication of 3-D Gun Files
- New Caledonia Earthquake: Tsunami Warning Issued, Immediate Evacuation Ordered After 7.5-Magnitude Quake
- Trump may issue an executive order to ban Huawei and ZTE from the U.S.
- Govt. Issues Bombing Guidelines to People of Guam: Don’t Look Into the Blast
- Evacuation Advisory issued for homes along Russian River
- High Court issues site blocking Orders
Delhi govt issues work-from-home orders for 50% of its non-essential services employees have 334 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 29, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.