Billionaire Gautam Adani’s roads-to-mining group has indicated that it can improve on its Rs 33,000 crore takeover offer for collapsed housing lender DHFL and has sought forfeiture of deposits of bidders seeking to vitiate auction by questioning maximum recovery of public money.In an email written to the administrator, who is running the DHFL auction under insolvency process, the Adani Group said it has followed due process scrupulously and its “intent has always been to provide an unconditional offer and potential value maximisation for all the stakeholders and at the same time ensuring an expeditious consummation of the process”.In the email, uploaded on DHFL data room and seen by PTI, the Adani Group said it was pained at some bidders resorting to media to sensationalise issues with an aim to prevent value maximisation for the lenders and depositors.Close Four entities — Adani Group, Piramal Group, US-based asset management company Oaktree Capital Management and SC Lowy — submitted bids for DHFL in October but lenders, who are getting DHFL auctioned to recover unpaid loans, wanted suitors to revise their bids as original offers were low. related news 5G prospects compelling for India; adequate, affordable spectrum can spur growth: Qualcomm Why Indian Medical… Read full this story
- Expect sales volume to improve in festive season, positive recovery in Oct-Mar period: Honda
- Startups in eastern Europe tap public money as private investors bail
- Expect sales volume to improve in festive season, positive recovery in October-March period: Honda
- Total and Adani group to apply for petrol pump licence in India
- French energy major Total to buy 37.4 pc stake in Adani Gas
- 'Can't disclose details on SBI's Adani co loans'
- Adani Gas inducts second member on board from Total, FYQ1 net declines
- No better time to bet on India than now: Adani Gas
- Adani Gas net profit drops 42% in Q1
- SBM, Canara Bank revise their fixed deposit interest rates
Can improve DHFL offer, forfeit deposit of those against recovery of public money: Gautam Adani have 318 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at November 29, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.