Derivatives market trading increases in March illustrative image Average trading volume was more than 173,800 contracts per day, up 30 per cent from February, according to the Ha Noi Stock Exchange (HNX). Trading volume reached the highest level on March 13 with more than 232,000 contracts exchanged. The number of open interests (OI) was up 11.72 per cent monthly to nearly 19,100 contracts at the end of the month. The market also lured more domestic individual investors as the common stock market was quite volatile. The HNX also reported the number of new trading accounts increased by 5.5 per cent monthly to more than 102,700 accounts. Domestic individual investors’ trading accounted for 87.82 per cent of the market’s total last month, up 1.42 percentage points from February. However, domestic institutional investors’ trading accounted for 11.49 per cent of the market total in March, slightly down from the previous month. Foreign trading reduced slightly to 52,100 contracts or 0.68 per cent of the market total. Securities firms’ trading was equal to only 1.03 per cent of the market total. VPS Securities Co (VPS) remained the biggest broker on the derivatives market in March, holding 55.4 per cent of total market share…. Read full this story
- Google warns news sites may lose 45% of traffic if EU passes its Copyright Reform
- LinkNYC’s 5 million users make 500,000 phone calls each month
- Black Friday 2018: A Not-So-Wild Day for American Shoppers
- Teaching machines to write better adverts than humans
- Trump, Putin and Xi: a year of tough-guy leaders and foolish brinkmanship
- Wow Air ceases operations, leaving passengers stranded
- Tesco suspends senior staff and starts investigation into overstated profits
- El Chapo: what the rise and fall of the kingpin reveals about the war on drugs
- How a big US bank laundered billions from Mexico's murderous drug gangs
- Who's who in Team Boris after brutal cull of Theresa May era: Boris Johnson tells his new-look 'Brexit Cabinet' that Britain is at a 'pivotal moment'
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 11 have 303 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 4, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.