This article is part of the New New Rules of Business. advertisement advertisement The Fast Company Impact Council, an invitation-only group of corporate leaders, entrepreneurial founders, and other leaders from across industries, gathered on June 30 to share their insights. Members split into small groups, moderated by Fast Company editors, and shared their perspectives on how they are managing and innovating amid a trio of crises: the global pandemic, the economic slowdown, and calls for social justice in the wake of the killings of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and Ahmaud Arbery. In this roundtable discussion, led by deputy editor David Lidsky, top executives discussed the new rules of capitalism and how stakeholders can make it work for everyone. In alphabetical order, the participants in this session were Will Ahmed, CEO of Whoop; Barie Carmichael, Batten Fellow at the Darden Business School; Frank Cooper, CMO of BlackRock; Patrick Criteser, president and CEO of Tillamook County Creamery Association; Laura González-Estéfani, founder, CEO, and partner at The Venture City; Andrew King, managing partner at Bastille; Margery Kraus, founder and executive chairman of APCO Worldwide; Stuart Landesberg, CEO and cofounder of Grove Collaborative; and Oliver Libby, managing partner at Hatzimemos/Libby. Excerpts of the roundtable… Read full this story
- Government's bright line on bright-line test gets very blurry in first question time of new term
- Will Cold-Chain Imports Trigger New Wave of COVID-19 in China?
- 2021 Dakar Rally Route Revealed: Here Are All Details Of The Upcoming Race
- Govt to hold talks with farmers today as protests intensify
- Indian government to hold talks with farmers amid intensifying protests
- South Korea considers more vaccine buys as coronavirus cases surge
- Haryana Independent MLA withdraws support over farmers' issue
- The End Is Nigh: 9 Crazy Leftist Predictions for Net Neutrality Repeal
- Now Michael Gove says scotch eggs ARE a 'substantial meal' and CAN be served with alcohol as Tier Two pubs roll out special Boris-themed £1.99 'main meal' menus to lure post-lockdown drinkers with just ONE day to go until lockdown ends
- NHS call handler who quit claiming she did 'f*** all' during the pandemic' and 'it's a load of b*****ks' claims the government has just 'rebranded the flu' as she films 'empty' A&E in London
These are the new rules of capitalism have 373 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at October 13, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.