Delhi’s COVID-19 tally increased to 3.75 lakh on October 29 with the national capital reporting a record 5,739 new cases in 24 hours. Delhi’s death toll from the infectious disease stands at 6,423.With over 16.66 lakh cases, Maharashtra’s COVID-19 tally remains the highest among Indian states and union territories, according to the Union Health Ministry’s latest update.Follow our LIVE blog for the latest updates of the novel coronavirus pandemicClose The data was updated at 8.00 am on October 30 on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’s website. COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions View more How does a vaccine work? A vaccine works by mimicking a natural infection. A vaccine not only induces immune response to protect people from any future COVID-19 infection, but also helps quickly build herd immunity to put an end to the pandemic. Herd immunity occurs when a sufficient percentage of a population becomes immune to a disease, making the spread of disease from person to person unlikely. The good news is that SARS-CoV-2 virus has been fairly stable, which increases the viability of a vaccine. How many types of vaccines are there? There are broadly four types of vaccine — one, a vaccine based on the… Read full this story
- Who's in Severn Stars' under 21s and 19s squads for 2017-18?
- Horse racing tips: Best bets and nap selections for Monday October 30
- Horse racing tips: Ayr, Leicester and Redcar – Templegate’s betting preview for Monday, October 30
- Horse racing tips: Ayr, Leicester and Redcar – Steve Mullen’s betting preview for Monday, October 30
- Under 45? You’ve almost no chance of getting a state pension
- Indian state leaves 13 million citizens off register
- Delhi lawmakers sacked for allegedly taking illegal benefits
- CROSS COUNTRY Rory plays longer game for county title
- State papers: Gerry Adams 'set up Loughgall IRA gang for ambush'
- What's on: 7 things to do in Northern Ireland October 9-15
Coronavirus state-wise tally October 30: Delhi's COVID-19 tally crosses 3.75 lakh have 317 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.