Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company share price jumped 8 percent intraday on October 30 after the company declared ist September quarter results.The company on October 29 reported a 41 percent rise in profit after tax to Rs 432 crore for the September 2020 quarter, on improvement in net income margin and lower operational expenses. The diversified financial services company had posted a profit after tax of Rs 307 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous financial year.The company’s asset quality as on September 30, 2020, represented by stage-3 assets, stood at 2.75 percent with a provision coverage of 42.65 percent.Close The loan against property (LAP) business dropped marginally to Rs 1,052 crore in the quarter, against Rs 1,064 crore a year ago. related news Maruti Suzuki shares trade in the red; CLSA retains sell, increases FY21-23 EPS estimates by 5-10% TVS Motor shares jump 5% after Q2 earnings; Prabhudas Lilladher maintains sell The company continues to hold strong liquidity position with Rs 6,802 crore as cash balance as of the end of September 2020, with a total liquidity position of Rs 9,797 crore (including undrawn sanctioned lines).The stock was trading at Rs 270.25, up Rs 20.15, or 8.06 percent… Read full this story
- Nintendo’s share price jumps on announcement of three new Pokemon games
- FairFX's share price jumps by 15 per cent, as the currency exchange fintech passes a market cap of £200m
- Shire share price jumps after Takeda rebels defeated at annual general meeting
- IWG share price jumps 20 per cent after talks of takeover
- Average house prices jump almost €17,000 in just one month
- Did You Miss Parker-Hannifin's (NYSE:PH) 57% Share Price Gain?
- Dixons Carphone share price – how has the data breach affected the company’s value?
- Dixons Carphone data breach – what’s happened to the share price and could you be affected?
- Vedanta share price up over 26 per cent as Indian metals tycoon announces buyout
- Brian Marber, share price wizard and Footlights comedian – obituary
Cholamandalam Investment share price jumps 8% after Q2 PAT rises 41% have 319 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.