WhatsApp users are complaining about a series of messages that is causing the app to freeze or crash. These messages contain characters in a foreign language which WhatsApp is not able to process, leading to an indefinite crash.The issue has been out there for years but recently has been affecting a number of users. When a user receives this particular series of message on WhatsApp, the app will crash indefinitely.If you try to force close and re-open the app, it would still crash, reported WABetaInfo. The issue is widespread, particularly in Brazil where users are reporting about the app’s “weird behaviour”.Close A user showed some messages and explained that WhatsApp Mods have implemented a sort of “Crashcode protection”. There are a lot of secret WhatsApp groups where many users share these codes. related news China’s reusable spacecraft | How will it change space travel? Nitin Gadkari asks auto and components industry to discourage imports Indian auto sector has opportunity to emerge as global hub, chance must not be wasted: Pawan Munjal These crash messages, which WABetaInfo refers to as “scary messages”, are also in the form of virtual cards (vcards). When you open a card, you can verify that there might… Read full this story
- Solutions for Windows 10 Freezes/Crashes Issues after Anniversary Update
- Freezing Your Credit Report - What You Need to Know
- Cell Phones: Text Messaging as a Second Language
- Using Secure Instant Messaging as a Sales Tool
- How Do I Fix a Bad Credit Report?
- Fix Bad Credit
- 3 Incredibly Simple, but Outrageously Powerful Keys To Guaranteeing Your Email Messages Are Read
- Understanding Website Users
- Moving Message Board
- How Many Online Dating Messages does a Man have to Send to Get Even Just One Date?
WhatsApp users report 'scary messages' that freeze or crash messaging app - here's a possible fix have 296 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at September 7, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.