Vedanta share price shed over a percent intraday on September 3 despite CLSA maintaining outperform call on the stock.The global research firm has maintained an outperform rating on the stock with a target of Rs 133 per share. According to a CNBC-TV18 report, the book value according to delisting regulation is at Rs 89.38 against calculated Rs 147 per share sets a lower floor price for delisting than earlier expectations.It is of the view that the funds secured by promoters indicate the ability to offer Rs 128 per share for delisting.Close The stock price has gained 33 percent in the last three months and was trading at Rs 130.00, down Rs 1.10, or 0.84 percent. It has touched an intraday high of Rs 130.55 and an intraday low of Rs 126.60. related news Gainers & Losers: 10 stocks that moved the most on September 7 Ester Industries locked in upper circuit as promoters raise stake in company Man Industries share price jumps 3% on bagging Rs 370-crore order Vedanta has informed about the creation of encumbrance over the equity shares of its subsidiary Hindustan Zinc.In a regulatory filing on August 31, Vedanta said it had tied up a long-term syndicated… Read full this story
- Factors Affecting Share Prices
- Why Do Share Prices Go Up and Down?
- Some Reasons Why Share Prices Go Upwards.
- Art Pricing - Why Lowering Your Prices Doesn't Work And How To Resist The Urge
- The Lowest Price on iPhone Guaranteed - Until the Price is Lowered
- Concrete is Hard to Come by and Lumber Prices are Lower
- The Curve Drawdown - A Sensitive Aspect of Stock Trading
- Stock Trading Tips For The Online Stock Trader
- Tips for Online Stockmarket Trading
- How To Go Looking For Trading Opportunities
Vedanta share price trades lower even as CLSA retains outperform call have 285 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at September 3, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.