Even though the 2016 election sent conventional wisdom hurtling through space like George Clooney’s character in Gravity, a lot of politicos remain invested in the prediction business. advertisement advertisement Noted diaper enthusiast Charlie Kirk, who has called Donald Trump “the bodyguard of Western civilization,” predicts that a Joe Biden presidency would spell grave danger for your children. (Unclear who “you” refers to in this hypothetical.) Charlie Kirk: “If the President loses, they will come for us all. They will come for your children” pic.twitter.com/yUkv9BFmj3 — Jason Campbell (@JasonSCampbell) September 16, 2020 Embattled Health and Human Services chief Michael Caputo, meanwhile, has predicted that Biden and his followers will attempt a violent coup if Trump is victorious in November, echoing a prediction that boating Svengali Steve Bannon recently shared on his podcast. Both of these predictions underline the general theme of the recent Republican National Convention, during which the gun-toting “Karen and Ken” from St. Louis claimed that Democrats “want to abolish the suburbs altogether,” and Mike Pence suggested that “the choice in this election is whether America remains America.” While a certain amount of alarmism is to be expected—and certainly exists on the other side as well—when deciding which account… Read full this story
- Steve Forbes predicts Biden presidency would be 'unmitigated disaster,' bring return of 'stagflation'
- Former Michigan Republican Governor Endorses Biden, Calls Trump 'a Bully Who Lacks a Moral Compass'
- Ex-Michigan Gov. Snyder is latest Republican to back Biden
- Biden Presidency May Be 'Unmitigated Disaster' for US Economy, Steve Forbes Warns
- More Republicans back Joe Biden: Scores of George W. Bush, John McCain and Mitt Romney aides sign up to calls to defeat Donald Trump's 'toxic personality cult'
- Republicans accuse Joe Biden's Democrats of wanting to bring 'anarchy and looting' to all of America and refusing to honor cops and troops – while claiming Donald Trump is 'fighting for you'
- Tom Cotton praises Trump's foreign policy, says Biden presidency would be 'weak and dangerous'
- Kanye denies being paid by Republicans to run for president
- US election 2020: Kanye denies being paid by Republicans to run for president
- Poli-Sci Professor: Biden Presidency Wouldn’t Change US/Russia Relations
The problem with Republican doomsday predictions for a Biden presidency have 364 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at September 18, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.