Benchmark indices have rallied by about 50 percent each from March lows and a similar momentum was seen in stocks that are likely to benefit from the outbreak of COVID-19 and from the ‘Make in India’ initiative.India’s economic situation is improving but not fast enough for us to take a more positive view on the market, especially when ‘quality’ consumption stocks are already factoring in a sharp normalization in demand, suggest experts.Close The reward-risk balance is a bit muddled at current prices and a lot will depend on the performance of the financial sector, which in turn will depend on the extent of normalization of economic activity over the next few months, Kotak Institutional Equities said in a note. COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions View more How does a vaccine work? A vaccine works by mimicking a natural infection. A vaccine not only induces immune response to protect people from any future COVID-19 infection, but also helps quickly build herd immunity to put an end to the pandemic. Herd immunity occurs when a sufficient percentage of a population becomes immune to a disease, making the spread of disease from person to person unlikely. The good news is that SARS-CoV-2 virus has… Read full this story
- Have Insiders Been Buying Sientra, Inc. (NASDAQ:SIEN) Shares?
- Property in Bulgaria - Guide to Buying Property in Bulgaria
- Is MSCI Inc (MSCI) A Good Stock To Buy?
- Stocks to watch: Kingfisher, Moncler, Cobham, Richemont, Sirius
- Tips for New Stock Market Investors
- What Is Penny Stock Prophet All About?
- Why buy stock house plans vs. custom? - Part II
- Which ONE Traffic/Sales Building Strategy Should You Choose?
- When To Trade: 6 Trading Strategies To Help You Beat The Stock Market
- One of the Best Penny Stock Strategies For Finding the Best Cheap Stocks
Portfolio strategy: Mix 'COVID-proof' and 'COVID-recovery' stocks; here are 7 top buys have 307 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.