Fuel prices across Indian metropolitan cities remain unchanged on September 11, after costs were cut the previous day, according to data from the Indian Oil Corporation website.In Delhi, petrol currently costs Rs 81.99 per litre, while the price of diesel is Rs 73.05 per litre. Petrol and diesel prices in the national capital fell by 9 paise and 12 paise respectively on September 10.Petrol and diesel prices were cut by 5 paise and 12 respectively in Mumbai on September 10. Petrol now costs Rs 88.64 per litre in the city, and diesel is priced at Rs 79.57 per litreClose In cities such as Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru, diesel rates were cut by 1 paise, 11 paise, 9 paise, and 12 paise respectively. related news Kolkata Metro resumes services after over 5 months GST compensation: 12 states agree to borrow from special window facilitated by RBI Indian Oil sees gasoil, petrol sales at pre-pandemic levels in first half of FY21 Here are the prices of petrol and diesel at metro cities:> Delhi : Petrol - Rs 81.99 per litre; Diesel – Rs 73.05 per litre> Mumbai: Petrol – Rs 88.64 per litre; Diesel – Rs 79.57 per litre> Kolkata: Petrol – Rs 83.49 per litre; Diesel – Rs 76.55… Read full this story
- Diesels Can Be Banned From Cities, German Court Says
- Please Make Sure To Convert All Remaining Geo Metros Into Swiftsters
- France outlines plans to scrap petrol, diesel cars in favor of EVs
- Govt IT in need of transformation, basics must remain unchanged
- Security checks at Australian airports to remain unchanged
- Uber's Surge Pricing In New York City Got Absurd Last Night
- Reliability, price remain hurdles for EV adoption, survey says
- Mahindra's First Non-Diesel SUV Looks Like A Tough Little Cartoon Jeep
- High oil prices: Fortunately and unfortunately
- Could This Custom 1993 Geo Metro Convertible Drum Up $4,000?
Petrol, diesel prices remain unchanged across metro cities have 287 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.