India, Israel and the United States have begun collaboration in developmental area, and in next generation of emerging technologies, including a transparent, open, reliable and secure 5G communication network, a top official has said.The branching out of this trilateral initiative in development and technological arena is a result of the people-to-people collaboration, in particular those by Indian diaspora in the US and Israel, that was initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his historic visit to Israel three years ago in July 2017, community leaders said.A collaboration in 5G is a just tip of the iceberg and a first step, according to US Agency for International Development (USAID) Deputy Administrator Bonnie Glick.Close “Because we”ll collaborate in science and research and development in coming up with the next generations of technologies, things that the likes of you and the rest of us on the phone can”t even imagine what they might be. But by partnering by officially, affirming the importance of this relationship, we”ll advance it,” Glick told PTI in an interview after the US-India-Israel forum featuring discussions on strategic, tech and development/water cooperation held last week. related news India China News LIVE Updates | China accuses Indian troops of firing… Read full this story
- Inside Reliance Jio's Make in India strategy for 5G, IoT to cut dependence on foreign gear
- Israel's hi-tech companies set new record in fund raising in Q1
- Vivo S6 5G with Samsung Exynos 980 SoC launched: Check price, specifications
- Coronavirus may cut global corporate tech spending 4.1% in 2020
- Facebook says it’s limiting false stories for India election
- Coronavirus outbreak: Huawei offers 5G thermal imaging solution to Indian authorities
- Huawei offers China learnings to tackle Covid 19 outbreak in India
- What is 5G? The next-generation network explained
- Huawei thanks Indian government for 5G trials permission
- The End of Humanity? Bats Dropping Dead in Israel, Signalling 'Biblical Prophecy'
India, US, Israel collaborating in 5G tech: Official have 318 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.