There is an uneasy hush over Indian hockey, the national sport which has given India eight Olympic golds, one World Cup, Asian Games golds and a standing in the World which may not be gold standard at the moment, but potential wise a skill-set few can match.Yet, a shadow looms large.No one is saying anything. Everything — according to those who control the game in India and those who aspire to control but cannot succeed — seems to be sub-judice.Close But it was not like that even a month ago. Everyone was talking about the game and India’s medal hopes at 2021 Tokyo. Players trained and during the pandemic brushed up their English. related news Hockey India congratulates Namita Toppo on completing 150 International Caps No Hockey India Leauge next year, postponed to 2019 Sportz Interactive – Produced Innovations for the Cricket World Cup Bag Top Honours at 6th India Digital Awards 2015 And then, everyone fell silent.How it startedIt all happened after a retired hockey star, who played for India on a $5 daily allowance and helped the nation win its last World Cup in 1975, challenged the continuation of Narinder Dhruv Batra as a life member of Hockey… Read full this story
- Prepared detailed plan for senior men, women teams' competitions ahead of Olympics: Hockey India
- Hockey India condoles the sad demise of Pandanda Kuttappa
- Forward Mandeep Singh gets nominated for Hockey India Award, credits teammates for his rise
- Prepared detailed plan for senior men, women team's competitions ahead of Olympics: Hockey India
- Prepared detailed plan for senior men, women team’s competitions ahead of Olympics: Hockey India
- India hockey stars elated after attending online course of Hockey India
- Jhulan Goswami Feels India Need To Be Mentally Tough Like Australia To Win World Cup
- What should India’s joint command structure look like?
- The TfL congestion charge rise is down to a good old power struggle
- Power struggle in City Hall reduces SFMTA board to four members
Hockey India, a poor cousin of BCCI, rocked by a cricket-like power struggle have 329 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.