Bharat Dynamics share price was down over 3 percent intraday on September 9, tanking over 18 percent in the last 3 days after the company informed the exchanges that the government will sell up to 18,338,125 equity shares or 10 percent of the total issued paid up capital of the company.Bharat Dynamics (BDL) has informed the exchanges the government will sell up to 18,338,125 equity shares or 10 percent of the total issued paid up capital of the company for face value of Rs 10 each on September 8 (T Day – for retail investors) and September 9 (T+1 Day – for non-retail investors).It would also exercise the option to additionally sell up to 9,164,063 equity shares or 5 percent of the total issued paid up capital of the company in case of oversubscription. The floor price of Rs 330 per equity share has been decided.Close “Offer for Sale of 15 percent government shares in the company got good response on day one and was subscribed 1.40 times by non- retail investors . Govt has decided to exercise the green shoe option . Retail investors get chance to bid tomorrow with a discount of Rs 20 on the cut off… Read full this story
- DEBATE: With Apple sales slowing and the share price tumbling, is China to blame?
- Debenhams' share price plunges 18 per cent following shock boardroom coup
- Manchester United's share price soars after Jose Mourinho's departure
- What is Tesla’s share price, is Elon Musk still CEO and why is the carmaker cutting 3,000 jobs
- Get 18 days off work in a row for the price of nine with this top trick
- Ryanair share price edges Michael O'Leary out of the billionaires' club
- Residents hit out as they face 18-day wait for bins to be collected
- Bus service used by schoolchildren diverted for 18 days due to roadworks
- How to get 18 days off work in a row using only nine days holiday
- How to get 18 days off in a row in 2019 using just 9 holiday days
Bharat Dynamics share price tumbles 18% in 3 days on divestment news have 319 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.