Brad Keselowski – winner: "We've had a lot of great races this year with the 2 car, but we just haven't really went out and kind of dominated a race. Talking to (crew chief) Jeremy Bullins and like, 'Man, what do we need to get to that next level? We're right there. We need to go out and just dominate a race,' and that's what today was for us with the Western Star/Alliance Parts Ford Mustang. I'm really proud of my team and the effort that they gave today. A great race car and to all of Team Penske, thank you. Its so great to be racing back in front of fans again. It feels like forever, so welcome back, guys." (WHAT KIND OF STATEMENT WAS THIS TODAY?): "This is the same tire and similar track to Phoenix and we know that's what you've got to do to win this championship. You have to go win Phoenix and we put on a great showing today. I'm pumped, I really am. The playoffs are a long ways away and they're gonna be tough, but this is certainly a good sign." More: Keselowski wins third race of year Denny Hamlin – finished… Read full this story
- Police: New Hampshire woman overdosed in minivan while 4-year-old son slept in backseat
- New Hampshire’s ‘Live Free Or Die’ Motto Often Invoked, With Mixed Results
- New Hampshire man killed in crash
- Driver spun 'web of lies' to avoid fine
- New Hampshire man killed in Chelmsford one-car crash
- ACT Set to Tackle Tricky Lee Oval at New Hampshire Governor's Cup
- Capital Beat: How free are New Hampshire’s voting laws?
- Driver who lied to dodge £100 speed ticket is jailed and fined £1,600
- Passenger dead, another injured, Woodsville driver charged in aftermath of Bath crash
- NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson will have Iowa company's logo on car again
What drivers said after New Hampshire have 324 words, post on nascar.nbcsports.com at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.