WhatsApp could soon sync chats across iOS and Android devices. The feature is said to be in line with the Linked Devices feature that will let you use your WhatsApp account on up to four devices at a time.Currently, WhatsApp does not sync chats when a user moves from one mobile device to another. The only way to transfer those chats is via a backup. The WhatsApp desktop/ web client, however, is an exception, which syncs your chat history when it is connected to your mobile device via an Internet connection.WABetaInfo now claims that WhatsApp would start syncing chat history across platforms to enable its multiple device support feature. Users will be required to have a stable Wi-Fi connection while moving from one device to another and copying the chats.Close Once the chats are copied, you will be able to use WhatsApp on the secondary device as well. Note that any message will be delivered to all your family devices, so your chat history will be always synced across platforms, and when you use or remove a device, your encryption key changes. When the encryption key changes, all active chats will be notified related news Exclusive: WhatsApp’s payments service expected… Read full this story
- New Features in Brazen’s Chat-based Recruiting Software Improve Connection Between Candidates and Recruiters
- New Google cellphone feature lets robot handle robocalls
- Apple will now let users see all information it has collected on them
- Alleged Russian Spy Maria Butina Pitched a Documentary Film Featuring Vladimir Putin in the Great Outdoors, Report Reveals
- Facebook says millions of users' names, search history and location data stolen
- A Troll Doxxed Christine Blasey Ford. Twitter Let Him Back On Its Platform In Hours.
- MIT Media Lab is releasing a ‘social experiment’ on Halloween that will let users control a person’s actions
- Proof that yes means yes: Sexual consent apps let users agree to have sex.
- New ‘Snapcrap’ app will let users report about poop, needles on city streets
- App lets users file lawsuits with smartphones
Upcoming WhatsApp feature will let users sync chat history across platforms: Report have 346 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at August 11, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.