Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2020 will unveil five new devices tonight. The South Korean tech giant has been teasing the Galaxy Note 20 series launch, where it will also unveil the Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Z Fold 2, Galaxy Watch Active 3 and Galaxy Tab S7.A lot has been leaked and speculated about the new Samsung Galaxy devices, especially the Galaxy Note 20 series flagships, before the big tech event tonight. In case you have not been able to keep a track of all these leaks, here is everything you need to know about the Galaxy Note 20 series before the launch event begins.Samsung Galaxy Note 20 SeriesClose Over the years, the Samsung Galaxy Note has established itself as a powerful and productivity device. The Galaxy Note has been the only premium smartphone to come with an S Pen, which debuted with the first Galaxy Note launched in 2011. related news ‘It’s not something I stand behind’: Swedish singer Zara Larsson ends her collaboration with Huawei Redmi 9 Prime launched in India with quad-camera setup, 5,020 mAh battery: Check price, specifications, features Apart from just being a productivity device, the Galaxy Note series has slowly made a transition to an all-round flagship… Read full this story
- All you need to know about 5G as EE launches UK's first network
- Game of Thrones: Can finale save the series?
- Five memorable Ashes series
- Offensively-challenged Cubs enter All-Star break on low note
- Gecko Fitness marks 20 years with new performance centre
- Man, 20, dies after double knife attack in South Hampstead
- Tributes to James, 20, who died after being hit by lorry on A63
- Editor's Viewpoint: United voice needed to stand up to bigots
- ITV's Love Island to return early 2020 for new winter series
- Sunderland fans react to their 2019/20 League One fixtures
Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2020 | Here is everything you need to know about the Galaxy Note 20 series have 293 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.