Potent shifts in financial markets and entities have taken place and are still happening in an accelerated timeframe, thanks to unprecedented development in digital technologies.Yet, bigger changes are on the anvil, as many existing technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality are sure to cross their tipping points, both on account of unleashing of unlimited computing power of quantum computers and the likely development of intuitive quantum algorithms.These developments are likely to make the present day regulators gasp for breath in the headwinds of change unless they prepare themselves with an appropriate internal architecture.Close There are many difficulties that regulators do face. Firstly, there is lack of domain knowledge. Much touted lateral recruitment has its own limitations. The domain expertise is outdated soon, loyalties are perceived to be suspect and each recruit has a narrow domain expertise while as a regulator she has to flit from domain to domain in the course of a day. related news FASTag transactions worth Rs 1,623.30 crore recorded in July Expert group deliberates on strategy to ensure COVID-19 vaccine availability, delivery mechanism Secondly, the flood of written material unleashed by photocopiers and soft copies. Reading through these is practically impossible. Technology as of… Read full this story
- Pulis calls for friendly rethink
- Stubborn FIFA needs to rethink technology decision
- PGA Tour to add international voice?
- Mendoza/Samoday National Semifinal Match to be televised on CBS Sports Network
- Glasgow School of Art: Fire crews save most of building
- Glasgow School of Art: Fire crews battle to save building
- Now to Rio, full of Olympic 2016 jitters
- Ellis backs Alex for play-offs
- Finra bars broker after NFL players lost millions
- Luis Suarez handed 10-match ban
Rethinking internal regulatory architecture have 285 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at August 13, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.