43 quintillion. That’s the total number of possible configurations on the original 3×3×3 Rubik’s Cube. Actually, 43,252,003,274,489,856,000 (that’s 43 quintillion, 252 quadrillion, 3 trillion, 274 billion, 489 million, 856 thousand configurations).Before you can count all the 17 numbers in the quintillion, Feliks Aleksanders Zemdegs would have solved the cube. Faster than anyone else in the world. Exactly 38 moves in 4.22 seconds. That’s how brisk Zemdegs is with Rubik’s in his hand. After all, he is the best Speed Cuber ever.Having broken more than 100 world records, Zemdegs, 24, is the only two-time Rubik’s Cube World Champion ever and holds the 3×3 world record average. A Sagittarius and Melbourne resident, Zemdegs (also known as Faz) currently uses Gan 356 XS cube as his hardware of choice for competitions. He laughs off his old love for the alto saxophone and his ability to juggle 4 balls and do some 3 ball tricks. He calls them ‘outdated’ and now lists golf and running as his favourite hobbies. He dropped out of his Mechanical Engineering degree course at the University of Melbourne and now works for the Australian Government in investments.Close Just before the July 29 premiere of Netflix’s documentary The Speed Cubers… Read full this story
- Giang Brothers to attempt new world record
- Wheelchair Users Break World Record
- Impressive and extraordinarily co-ordinated moment 27 BASE jumpers simultaneously leap off a 679ft bridge to beat a world record
- How to Break 100 - Stop the Embarassment Today!
- Liverpool star Trent Alexander-Arnold claims Guinness World Records spot for 2020
- Alexander-Arnold enters Guinness Book of World Records
- Chepkoech targets Tokyo Olympic gold and steeplechase world record
- Joana's Horde Leveling Guides - Speed Running and Power Leveling in World of Warcraft!
- The "REAL" World Record Largemouth Bass
- Some World Records Held by Toronto
Q&A: Speed Cuber Feliks Zemdegs on breaking 100 world records, success mantras and more have 291 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at August 2, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.