(CNN) With just 65 days until the 2020 election, it will be here before you know it. Every Sunday, I will deliver to your inbox the five BIG storylines you need to know to understand the upcoming week on the campaign trail. And they’re ranked — so the No. 1 story is the most important of the coming week.
5. Back to school in a pandemic:
4. A HUGE Democratic primary:
3. Biden set to emerge:
2. Did Trump get a convention bounce?:
1. “Protests” vs. “riots”:
- Pussy Riot: Behind the balaclavas
- With Potential Social Media Crackdown, Great Britain Finds Itself Walking in Egypt’s Shoes
- RIOT – Civil Unrest is a handsome but pointless RTS
- Rodrigo Sorogoyen’s ‘Antidisturbios’ Drills Down on Riot Police, Their Human Drama
- Column | Celebrities and social responsibility: Sell your talent, but not conscience
- Can 'guerrilla picnics' end Tokyo's 50-year war on public space?
- Under my skin
- Leah Sharibu: Presidency, religious leaders still sleeping – Aiyedogbon
- Students Islamic Movement of India fanned violence in Uttar Pradesh
- From Emergency to bad loans, PM Modi rips Congress in Parliament
- Theresa May warns the 'eyes of the world are on us' in a passionate speech BACKING Boris Johnson's Brexit deal telling his opponents to 'put the national interest first' and vote for it
- The year in podcasts
'Protests' or 'riots?' It makes a BIG difference. have 1535 words, post on edition.cnn.com at August 30, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.