Zero interest rates, massive liquidity and return of confidence in the economy is leading a global stock recovery and that has had a rub-off on Indian markets, feels Raamdeo Agrawal, co-founder and chairman of Motilal Oswal Financial Services.While all that is well, in the long run investors would do well to ignore volatility in markets. “There is a method in the madness in equity markets,” said Agrawal in an interview with Moneycontrol Pro. In the long run, “stocks are slaves of the earning power of companies.”Agrawal also talked about the sectors that are expected to do well, the attractiveness of REITS (real estate investment trusts), the long changes expected from the pandemic, the potential of the technology sector and how investors can fine-tune their market strategies in these uncertain times.Close click here.
- 3-Point Analysis | Should investors buy value or growth?
- Strength of the market has defied pessimism: Raamdeo Agrawal
- ‘Buy right sit tight’ is going to be the art of investing: Raamdeo Agrawal, Motilal Oswal FinServ
- Telecom and technology to emerge as much stronger businesses post-Covid: Raamdeo Agrawal
- Moneycontrol Pro crosses 200,000 active subscribers
- House prices in Sydney and Melbourne are facing a bloodbath as NAB predicts DOUBLE-DIGIT falls
- Over 100 PMS schemes outperform Nifty in January, top 8 give double-digit returns
- Moneycontrol Pro weekender | Nirmala Sitharaman’s Big Bang Theory
- FOREX-Yen hits 7-week high vs dollar as risk sentiment sours
- UPDATE 1-Brazil, Mexico set for double-digit GDP contractions in Q2 this year - Capital Economics
Moneycontrol Pro Exclusive | Raamdeo Agrawal on market exuberance, double-digit equity returns, value vs growth investing, the risks that keep him awake and more have 251 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at August 12, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.