From some corner of India, Ainsley Mayben, one of Kama Ayurveda’s star skin and hair consultants, logs into the brand’s Zoom account, waiting for me to log in too. The experience: an online consultancy about skin and hair care after almost five months of the lockdown.Ainsley, in a tight 15 minutes online session, questions me about my routine and the problem areas, taking me through little nuggets of information about the hair and beauty regime that he wants me to follow, and the products I could use, to negate four months of being locked in and with barely any sun on my skin. Ainsley Mayben.Close “Wash your hair with warm water but the last rinse, always with room temperature water to help with frizz,” he smiles. related news Collusion between nationalist fantasy and official cartography fuels conflict across South Asia ‘I wanted to tell a fantastical tale about real pain’: ‘Bulbbul’ director Anvita Dutt Kashmiri Pandits have received only lip service from political parties, says author Avanti Sopory The online experience mimics the in-store one but is just a precursor to another far more luxurious one: booking a consultation at home, a service Kama Ayurveda—one of India’s leading luxury beauty… Read full this story
- Historic Home Gets New Roof from Pro-Home Services
- Coronavirus: Washington state nursing home placed on lockdown
- IRCTC to resume luxury Golden Chariot service from March 22
- Luxury £3m home where every wall is a glass window - but what about the toilet?
- Coronavirus detected in luxury resort in Canary Islands
- Al Pacino throws his support behind streaming services, saying the process gives actors time to rehearse and experiment as he appears in Amazon Prime's Hunters - his first ever TV role
- Luxury home sales lose shine amid realty slump
- Boy, six, guards his grandfather's corpse at their Hubei home alone after watching the bed-bound pensioner die during coronavirus lockdown
- Nursing home in lockdown after carer, 50, is diagnosed with coronavirus exposing dozens of elderly residents to infection
- Storm Wreaks Havoc Countywide: Power Out At 18K Homes; Trees Down; Farmers Open Halts; Flooding
Luxury concierges, at-home services soothe lockdown woes of privileged few have 354 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at August 8, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.