Swedish singer Zara Larsson on Tuesday announced the end of her collaboration with Chinese tech giant Huawei as she felt hindered by the collaboration to take a stand on what China ‘was doing’ in regards to the Uighurs, TikTok and Hong Kong.Larsson had signed a deal last year with Huawei to promote its smartphones. The 22-year-old singer, in an interview with broadcaster TV4, said that she has ended her contract with the number one smartphone manufacturer in the world, stating that China “is not a nice state” and she did not want to support what the country “was doing.”“We know that the Chinese state is not a nice state,” she said, adding that she would have liked to take a stand on the Uygurs, TikTok or Hong Kong but that she felt “hindered” by her collaboration with Huawei, reported The Local.Close “If I now look back it wasn’t, from a professional but also a personal perspective, the smartest deal I’ve done,” Larsson said. related news Toyota Urban Cruiser teased ahead of festive season launch Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2020 | Here is everything you need to know about the Galaxy Note 20 series Huawei’s Swedish branch, in its statement, said that the… Read full this story
- Huawei announces $81 million investment in digital ecosystem
- AI could double value of digital economy by 2025: Huawei
- Facebook gave data access to the Chinese firm Huawei, which has been under scrutiny by US Intelligence- Technology News, Firstpost
- Huawei says it ‘worked with Facebook,’ did not collect user data
- Facebook shared data access with Huawei, other Chinese firms
- Huawei swears – again – that its phones don’t spy on you
- Are OnePlus and Huawei finally getting serious about software updates?
- The technical reasons why Huawei is too great a 5G risk
- Federal MPs unconvinced by Huawei's charm offensive
- Composer Mike Stoller on origin of 'Kansas City' & Meghan Markle using 'Stand By Me'
'It's not something I stand behind': Swedish singer Zara Larsson ends her collaboration with Huawei have 322 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at August 5, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.