The novel Corona Virus Disease’s (COVID-19) debilitating effects on health are fairly well-known. However, emerging evidence suggests that the pandemic can take its toll on patients’ vital organs such as heart and lungs even after they recover.This could mean visits to the doctor or hospitals even after discharge, besides having to consume medicines for a longer period of time. These expenses can severely strain your finances, already reeling under humungous hospitalisation bills as also out-of-pocket expenses due to ongoing disputes between hospitals and general insurance companies. However, you need not shoulder the entire burden on your own – you can tap your health insurance cover, which is not confined to hospitalisation expenses – for costs incurred after you return home.Close Will my health insurance policy pay for medical expenses after I am discharged from the hospital? related news Coronavirus state-wise tally August 13: Confirmed COVID-19 cases in Odisha cross the 50,000 mark Why the market has brushed aside the Russian vaccine launch Science and politics tied up in global race for a vaccine Yes, these will be covered as part of post-hospitalisation expenses, up to your sum insured limit. In the case of standard Corona Kavach and Arogya Sanjeevani policies,… Read full this story
- Cutie Pie Mayor Pete Doesn't Campaign Offer Health Insurance
- Health insurance coverage reaches 87.25 percent of population
- Ministry expects all HIV patients covered by health insurance
- Your Employer-Based Health Insurance Doesn't Love You Back
- Many Who Beat 2015 Health Insurance Penalty Deadline Risk Overpaying by up to 20%
- The Rise of Useless Health Insurance
- Tell Us How Much You Have To Pay for Health Insurance This Year
- Scarier than Halloween: Open enrollment. Here’s how to save money on health insurance.
- John Hancock will require fitness tracking for all life insurance policies
- Alan raises $28.3 million for its health insurance of the future
Explained: Post-hospitalisation expenses covered by health insurance policies have 309 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at August 13, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.