The national expert group on vaccine administration for COVID-19 met for the first time on August 12 and delved on the procurement mechanisms for the vaccine, including both indigenous and international manufacturing along with guiding principles for prioritization of population groups for vaccination. The meeting was chaired by Dr V K Paul, Member Niti Aayog along with Secretary (Ministry of Health) as co-chair.The group members discussed on broad parameters guiding the selection of COVID-19 vaccine candidates for the country and sought inputs from the standing Technical sub-committee of National Technical Advisory Group on Immunization (NTAGI). The committee also advised all the states not to chart separate pathways of procurement, according to the health ministry.The expert group deliberated on “conceptualization and implementation mechanisms for creation of a digital infrastructure for inventory management and delivery mechanism of the vaccine including tracking of vaccination process with particular focus on last-mile delivery,” the health ministry said.Close “The group delved on the procurement mechanisms for COVID-19 vaccine, including both indigenous and international manufacturing along with guiding principles for prioritization of population groups for vaccination,” the ministry said. related news Rethinking internal regulatory architecture FASTag transactions worth Rs 1,623.30 crore recorded in July The expert group discussed the financial resources required for the… Read full this story
- HHS Funds an Additional Year of Ebola Vaccine Manufacturing
- Wingstop Launches Delivery with DoorDash in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Low trust in vaccines 'a global crisis'
- Edited Transcript of ASNA earnings conference call or presentation 3-Oct-19 8:30pm GMT
- American Airlines Group Reports Second Quarter 2019 Profit
- ‘Slow and steady’ strategy pays off for Biden
- Last Mile Delivery Market
- Colorado vaccine skeptics heartened by ‘pro-choice’ Jared Polis
- Election irregularities surface in Mechanic Falls
- Covenant Transportation Group Announces First Quarter Financial and Operating Results
Expert group deliberates on strategy to ensure COVID-19 vaccine availability, delivery mechanism have 295 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at August 13, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.