While watching Avengers Endgame last year, who would have believed that some of it might actually come true! Remember the scene where Captain America (Steve Rogers) talks to his other superhero counterparts through a holographic meeting? Doesn’t it resemble the official meetings happening over video conferences these days? In the movie, as the world comes to a halt, the Avengers assemble to instil hope and save the day. But in our realm of reality when the world has actually come to a standstill with COVID-19 as our Thanos, how would the warriors from the Media and Entertainment industry spark hope amongst their stakeholders.While the movie was set in the pre-pandemic world, we today see a disruption that’s shaken the delicate balance of demand and supply that once existed between consumers and brands. The viewer doesn’t move from their seat, but sees Season 1 move into Season 2 in a matter of hours as content publishers are now churning content even more than before. In an alternate universe this would be a celebrated state of affairs, only for us to realise that steep growth in eyeballs has not led to desired increase in revenue generation.Much like the terror of Thanos, COVID-19… Read full this story
- We need geeks, not James Bonds, for post-Covid world, says French spy chief
- Escaping through film: A watchlist for a post-lockdown world
- Morrison warns of ‘haunting’ global uncertainty, ‘dire economic circumstances’ in post-COVID world
- Love Island's Amber Gill debuts new black and blonde braids and long red nail extensions as she unveils stunning post-lockdown makeover
- Post-lockdown rules revealed in full: No loud music or live sport in pubs, bars must KEEP drinkers' contact details for 21 days and police can be called to businesses if people get too close
- Couple who were among the first to have a post-lockdown wedding had to use hand sanitiser before exchanging rings at their ceremony for 25 guests with no bells or singing - but insist they 'loved every second'
- Hina Khan Resumes Work Post Lockdown; Reveals She's Sh*t Scared!
- Fashion industry ponders bleak future post lockdown, experts say Covid-19 will set back the industry by 10 years
- Battle for Bollywood gets fierce as OTT, theatres lock horns in post-Covid world
- ICT infrastructure could help navigate a post-Covid world
Brands need superpower to balance consumer and advertising sentiment in post-lockdown world have 384 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at August 9, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.