Union Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri has expressed anguish over the Air India Express plane crash in Kerala earlier this evening.Taking to Twitter following the incident, he said, “Deeply anguished & distressed at the air accident in Kozhikode. The @FlyWithIX flight number AXB-1344 on its way from Dubai to Kozhikode with 191 persons on board, overshot the runway in rainy conditions & went down 35 ft. into a slope before breaking up into two pieces.”Track this blog for LIVE updatesDeeply anguished & distressed at the air accident in Kozhikode.The @FlyWithIX flight number AXB-1344 on its way from Dubai to Kozhikode with 191 persons on board, overshot the runway in rainy conditions & went down 35 ft. into a slope before breaking up into two pieces.Close August 7, 2020 related news Air India Express flight landed in its second attempt, after aborting first Air India Express Flight Crash LIVE Updates: 18 dead, including both pilots; all crew members safe Adding that relief teams from Air India and Airports Authority of India (AAI) are being immediately dispatched from Delhi and Mumbai, Puri said that a formal enquiry into the matter would be conducted by the Aircraft Accident Investigation Bureau.An Air India Express aircraft… Read full this story
- Cash-starved Air India putting crews on low-fat diet
- Explosives found on bodies of Egyptair flight victims after ministers said ‘mystery crash’ that killed 66 was a ‘terrorist attack’
- India lifts flight ban on sandal-whacking politician Ravindra Gaikwad
- Black boxes recovered from Russian flight crash site, says Egypt
- Air India to cut cost amid industry turbulence
- Air India to launch women-only seats after massive spike in sexual attacks on female passengers mid-flight
- Anonymous caller warns explosive has been planted on board Air India flight from Kolkata
- Flight tracking - Aviation industry 'not ahead of the game'
- At least a dozen children killed in India school bus crash
- Turkish Airlines Flight Crashes in Amsterdam
Air India Express flight crash | Aviation Minister HS Puri expresses anguish over Kozhikode accident have 319 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at August 8, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.