A new book gives readers a peek into the mind of children on what they make of the greatest global health crisis: the COVID-19 pandemic.The book, titled “A Bend in Time: Writings by Children on the COVID-19 pandemic”, is a collection of 12 engrossing stories and essays by children and young adults from across the country. Its introduction is written by award-winning children’s author Bijal Vachharajani.Funny, thoughtful, wise and empathetic, it showcases the creativity and the mind of the present generation. Also, it conveys the varied “viewpoints, questions, thoughts and responses” to the pandemic and resultant lockdowns.Close “The depth of their thoughts doesn’t astound me — children are way smarter than grown-ups. But not all children get to tell their stories. Not all of them have access to the Internet, to facilities, to online schooling, to socially distanced homes and neighbourhoods. related news We’re still working on deal to invest in Reliance Industries, says Aramco CEO Indian Railways committed to integrate with GeM portal: Piyush Goyal CAIT launches ‘China Quit India’ campaign to boycott Chinese goods “While some are safe at home, so many have had to walk for miles to get to their homes. Inequalities have come to the forefront,… Read full this story
- US health experts hosted fictional coronavirus pandemic 'tabletop exercise' simulation to see how authorities would react - three months BEFORE the outbreak in China
- Coronavirus pandemic threatens to cut pharmaceutical industry’s lifeline
- Physicians Doubt CDC, WHO Readiness for Possible Coronavirus Pandemic
- China Quarantines 40 Million, 1,300+ Infected; Expert Predicted Coronavirus ‘Pandemic’ Could Kill 65 Million; U.S. Evacuation Underway In China
- Vietjet suspends flights to China from February given novel coronavirus pandemic
- Could self-spreading vaccines stop a coronavirus pandemic?
- US officials prepare for a coronavirus pandemic
- My family and other animals: The Galapagos Islands are like nowhere else on Earth - so no wonder adventurer BEN FOGLE set sail on an epic cruise with his starry-eyed children
- Delaware Health Officials Investigating Possible Coronavirus Case In Kent County
- Britain on coronavirus red alert: Hazmat suit-wearing paramedics are sent to suspected patients in London and York while BA flight is locked down on Heathrow runway with two travellers feared to be infected
'A Bend in Time': Coronavirus pandemic through the eyes of children have 371 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at August 9, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.