If you find yourself typing out the same email messages again and again—or worse, copying and pasting the same text from a document into email messages again and again—boy, do I have a treat for you today. advertisement advertisement I’m going to show you how to save create and save Gmail message templates that you can use to send out and reply to emails in just a few clicks. No more copying, pasting, or typing. I’ll then show you how you can use filters and templates to automatically respond to emails. It’s easy! Here we go. 1. Enable templates if you haven’t already Let’s first ensure that the templates feature is good to go in your particular Gmail experience. Visit Gmail on a computer—this doesn’t work in Gmail’s mobile apps, unfortunately—and click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, then click the “See all settings” button. From there, navigate to the “Advanced” section and enable the Templates feature if it’s not already enabled. Then click the “Save Changes” button at the bottom. advertisement 2. Create your first template Next, create an email message like you normally would but only enter a subject and the message—don’t worry about recipients. Once you’ve… Read full this story
- USWNT crushed it -- and their win sends a message
- Mum whose four kids died in petrol bomb arson blaze sends heartbreaking message from her hospital bed one year on from the sickening attack
- How to send doodle messages and notes on Google Duo
- Mike Florio on Stopping Pat Mahomes: 49ers May Risk Penalties to ‘Send a Message’
- ‘We’re Sending A Message’: Federal Civil Rights Office Threatens California Over Abortion Insurance
- Scientists create cyborg jellyfish with a device that helps them swim THREE TIMES faster by sending electric jolts through their body
- "It was time to let someone else take a shot" - Ben Affleck reveals why he’s stepping down as Batman
- As Marks & Spencer launches its latest culinary time-saver: Are pre-cut spuds the best thing since sliced bread?
- I’m A Celeb’s Jacqueline Jossa’s t-shirt sends a message to mums
- Committee on Veterans Affairs sends important message during tense Senate time
This Gmail time-saver lets you send canned messages in a few clicks have 379 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at July 15, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.