The bulls remained in control of Indian markets for the fourth week in a row and as we head into a new week, traders are spoilt for choice.The week beginning from July 13 presents an opportunity for investors to choose from any of these three options–Rossari Biotech IPO, Yes Bank FPO and Bharat Bond ETF–and secure good returns.Close Specialty chemicals manufacturer Rossari Biotech will open its nearly Rs 500-crore IPO for subscription on July 13. The price band of the issue, which closes on July 15, is set at Rs 423-425 per share. related news Rossari Biotech IPO opens today, subscribed 8% so far on Day 1 ‘Bulls ready to take Nifty towards 11k despite short-term correction; 3 bets for double-digit returns’ The second tranche of the Bharat Bond exchange-traded fund (ETF) will open for bidding between July 14 and 17, with two more new ETFs maturing in 2025 and 2031.The Bharat Bond ETF will be managed by Edelweiss AMC and the base size of the issue is Rs 3,000 crore with a green-shoe option of Rs 11,000 crore.And, lastly, Yes Bank’s capital raising committee on July 10 fixed a floor price of Rs 12 per equity share and cap… Read full this story
- Bharat Bond ETF second tranche to launch in July: All your questions answered
- Should you invest in Bharat Bond ETF?
- Bharat Bond ETF may look at including 'AA' rated securities of PSUs: DIPAM Secy
- Bharat Bond ETF's second tranche to open for subscription on July 14
- Edelweiss AMC launches second tranche of Bharat Bond ETF
- Bharat Bond ETF to launch NFO to raise Rs 14,000 crore
- Exclusive | Rossari Biotech to end IPO hiatus, likely to be first listed company in COVID-19 lockdown
- YES Bank approves raising funds via FPO
- NSE launches two more Bharat Bond indices
- Yes Bank puts up assets for sale to recover loans worth Rs 1000 crore
Rossari Biotech IPO, Bharat Bond ETF & Yes Bank FPO: Where should investors put their money? have 309 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.