The BJP on Saturday dared Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot to prove his allegation of horse-trading levelled against it or quit politics, and claimed he was targeting the opposition party as he was unable the check the infighting in the state Congress.Taking a swipe as the chief minister, Union Jal Shakti minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat alleged that Gehlot had come up a with a “cooked up story” with an intention to defame Congress’ state president and deputy chief minister Sachin Pilot for his personal political gains.”The chief minister himself was the script writer, producer, director, actor and villain of this film”, said Shekhawat asking him to bring out the list of the MLAs, whom he considered “saleable”.Close Leader of opposition Gulab Chand Kataria said the chief minister should handle his party’s internal crisis and should stop making “false accusations” against the BJP. related news COVID-19 symptoms outside lungs decoded Diesel price nears Rs 81 after 16 paise increase COVID-19: BMC sanitises Bachchan’s residence, office in Mumbai “The chief minister appeared dejected in the press conference today and the people of the entire state saw that he has touched a low. The chief minister is not able to handle the infighting… Read full this story
- Rajasthan political crisis | CM Ashok Gehlot lacks numbers, does not trust his MLAs: BJP
- Opposition infighting: Kumaraswamy calls Congress 'another name for horse-trading', Mayawati waiting to 'teach lesson'
- Rajasthan SOG requests local court to transfer alleged horse-trading case to ACB
- Rajasthan’s SOG drops sedition charge, transfers horse trading cases to anti-corruption bureau
- Will welcome rebels back if Cong high command forgives them: Ashok Gehlot
- Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot will complete his five-year term, says former Congress MP Badri Ram Jakhar
- Rajasthan political crisis | In u-turn, Ashok Gehlot now ready to accept rebels
- Morning Digest: Ashok Gehlot now ready to accept rebels, panel recommends lifting export ban on ventilators, and more
- Police commander in charge of drug strategy is suspended over alleged drug misuse
- Protesters Converge On Alleged Home Of Deputy Who Killed Teen
Prove horse-trading charge or quit politics, BJP tells Ashok Gehlot; alleges CM is targeting his deputy due to infighting have 344 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at July 12, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.