Billionaire Mukesh Ambani’ wealth has now surpassed the net worths of Tesla’s Elon Musk and Google co-founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page.The Reliance Industries (RIL) Chairman’s net worth is $72.4 billion, making him the world’s sixth richest person, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. While Musk’s net worth is worth $68.6 billion, Page’s wealth is currently $71.6 billion and Brin’s is at $69.4 billion.RIL’s share price has increased since March, after its telecom unit Jio Platforms received funding from several global investors, including Facebook, KKR and Intel.Also Read: RIL now 51st most-valued firm in the world, among top 10 in AsiaClose On June 19, RIL said company has become net debt-free ahead of its targeted date of March 31, 2021, due to its rights issue and the investments into Jio Platforms. related news Trade Setup for Wednesday: Top 15 things to know before Opening Bell Business Insight | RIL’s 43rd AGM on July 15: What to expect? Big Story | SoftBank in talks to invest in learning startup Unacademy at $1.2 billion valuation Ambani’s wealth recently surpassed that of renowned investor Warren Buffett, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. Ambani is the only Asian among the world’s ten richest people.Disclaimer: Reliance Industries Ltd. is the sole beneficiary of Independent Media Trust which… Read full this story
- Elon Musk loves video games — here are his favorites
- It looks like Elon Musk and Grimes stopped following each other on Instagram and Twitter (TSLA, FB, TWTR)
- What If Elon Musk Succeeds? Tesla, SpaceX Founder Wants to Transform Technology—And Put Humans Out of Work
- Tesla Directors Do Damage Control After Elon Musk Tweets
- Elon Musk Tweets Send Tesla Board Into Damage Control Mode
- Did Elon Musk Violate Securities Laws With Tweet About Taking Tesla Private?
- Is Saudi Arabia Buying Tesla? Elon Musk Opens Up About Taking Company Private
- Tesla short sellers raked in $1 billion after Elon Musk revealed his personal struggles in an eye-opening interview (TSLA)
- Arianna Huffington And Elon Musk Debate The Need For Sleep
- Is Elon Musk Scared of AI? SpaceX Founder Urges Tech Company to Develop 'Symbiosis' Between Man and Machine
Mukesh Ambani now richer than Elon Musk, Google founders have 358 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at July 15, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.