President Donald Trump’s niece offered a devastating portrayal of him in a book that credits a perfect storm of catastrophes” for exposing the president at his worst.Mary L Trump, a psychologist, writes that the coronavirus pandemic, the possibility of an economic depression and deepening social divides have brought out the worst effects” of Donald Trump’s pathologies, which were less evident when the country had a stable economy and the lack of serious crises.Those factors, along with Donald’s penchant for division, and uncertainty about our country’s future have created a perfect storm of catastrophes that no one is less equipped than my uncle to manage,” she writes. The president’s brother Robert tried to bar publication of the book. Early copies of the book, slated for publication next week, became available on Tuesday.Close It is titled: Too Much and Never Enough, How My Family Created The World’s Most Dangerous Man. A ruling briefly blocking its publication was lifted last week by a New York state appellate judge. The president’s brother Robert tried to bar publication of the book. Early copies of the book, slated for publication next week, became available on Tuesday. related news Marriage of convenience: what Mexico’s leftist leader gets… Read full this story
- 'Devastating, Conspiracy': How Donald Trump Talks About Impeachment Investigation
- US House panel to cast impeachment vote on President Donald Trump
- President Donald Trump Touts New Pro Sports Option At Army-Navy Game
- US President Donald Trump and China officials announce tariff rollback deal in trade war
- President Donald Trump fires off spiteful tweets about 'crazy' Nancy Pelosi and blames her 'teeth falling out' for not having 'time to think' about answer to bribery charge question
- ‘Where are the apologies to me?’: President Donald Trump taunts James Comey on Twitter after the former FBI director describes failures in the Russia probe as 'real sloppiness'
- Expert: Dem Rep. Jeff Van Drew Made Right Political Move Voting Against Process Of Impeaching President Donald Trump
- Trump vs Greta Thunberg: The most depressing thing about US president's dig
- What happens to the Trump D.C. hotel? Answers to five questions on the president's emoluments battle.
- Women’s March Campaigns to Ban President Donald Trump from Twitter
Mary Trump's book "Too Much and Never Enough, How My Family Created The World's Most Dangerous Man" offers devastating portrayal of US president Donald Trump have 380 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at July 8, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.