Indian police have arrested 12 LG Polymers officials, including its chief executive and two directors, an officer said on Wednesday, two months after a deadly gas leak at the company’s south India chemical plant killed 12.”A total of twelve members including the CEO and two directors were arrested on Tuesday evening,” said Rajiv Kumar Meena, police commissioner of the southern port city of Visakhapatnam, in Andhra Pradesh state.The company did not immediately respond to emails seeking comment.Close An investigation found the company, owned by South Korea’s LG Chem Ltd, was negligent and warning systems were not working.
- : How to Prevent Gas Leaks
- Tlaib: Democrats looking into how to arrest Trump officials
- Oil & Gas Leak Detection Market 2016: Global Industry Insights, Statistics, Study and forecasts
- Orkut Users Beware - Google Might Disclose Your Home Location Or Your Computer Location To Police
- Milford Man Arrested After Disturbance In Orange Restaurant: PD
- Prevent Leaks - Leak Tester Devices
- Check For Leaks - Conserve Water And Save Money
- Jokes from the News for Jay Leno 01: Police Jokes
- CB West Threat Prompts Police Presence At School, Football Game
- Police Open Fire on Sleeping Black Man in Locked Car
Indian police arrest 12 officials of LG Polymers over gas leak have 199 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at July 8, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.