Look at what the wearing of masks is telling us, ‘See more, talk less’. And we are collectively watching the actions of people who are meant to lead us out of this deadly pandemic. More and more people are realising how leaders around the world are hoping that the people will wear that mask over their eyes as a blindfold and agree with whatever is being told to them.The current state of play in most countries is disbelief in leaders. If only they would come out and say that we don’t understand this virus, so everyone needs to pitch in and help. If only there were leaders like Ernest Shackleton who advertised:Close The Smithsonian Magazine says that this could be a myth, but it points us to a time when ‘ships were made of wood and men were made of steel’. Where have the leaders gone? related news Direct-to-OTT: Exhibitors sulk but filmmakers say apprehension unnecessary Amazon Prime Video profiles feature rolls out to all users globally Not FAANG, but Indian investors are lapping up ‘FAAMNG’ stocks Kenneth Branagh’s Shackleton: Trapped in the South Pole is on Amazon Prime Video. He is and will remain one of my favourite heroes… Read full this story
- 'The bliss of a quiet period': lockdown is a unique chance to study the nature of cities
- 32 Short Story Collections That Will Revive Your Love Of Reading
- 'We are past the peak': Boris Johnson says the UK is on the 'downward slope' but urges the country to 'keep going' with lockdown as he heads No10 press briefing for the first time since recovering from coronavirus
- Ministers warn lockdown could stay for MONTHS until new cases drop to the hundreds - as Prof Chris Whitty says a second peak could be WORSE than the first and eradicating coronavirus is 'technically impossible'
- 32 Short Story Collections That Will Cure Even The Worst Reading Slump
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump doesn't wear mask as he winds down task force
- Don't dismiss philanthropy: it's crucial during the coronavirus crisis
- A year on, did Change UK change anything?
- Column: Bears thriving at Yosemite. Clear skies. Does coronavirus reveal a ‘World Without Us’?
- Corona Chronicles: Arianna Huffington Raises Money for First Responders, Stars Use TV and Movies as Escapism and Other Personal Stories
In this lockdown, we’re writing our collective futures by understanding our past have 396 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at July 11, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.