Bollywood superstar and industry veteran Amitabh Bachchan has been admitted to Nanavati hospital in Mumbai after testing positive for COVID-19.His son Abhishek also tested positive for coronavirus later in the evening.Taking to Twitter, Bachchan said, “I have tested CoviD positive .. shifted to Hospital .. hospital informing authorities .. family and staff undergone tests , results awaited .. All that have been in close proximity to me in the last 10 days are requested to please get themselves tested.”T 3590 -I have tested CoviD positive .. shifted to Hospital .. hospital informing authorities .. family and staff undergone tests , results awaited ..— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) July 11, 2020He said his family and staff have already been tested for the virus and their results are awaited. The 77-year-old also requested others who may have come in contact with him, to get tested for COVID-19.Close
- Michael Douglas’ son Cameron tested positive for pot while on probation
- Woman in labor tests positive for opiates because she ate a poppy seed bagel
- Amitabh Bachchan shares emotional photos from Shweta's father-in-law Rajan Nanda's...
- Woman tested positive for cocaine while pregnant, authorities say
- More mosquitoes testing positive for West Nile virus
- Little Caesars employee in Arkansas tests positive for hepatitis A, health department warns
- Red Lobster employee in Arkansas tests positive for hepatitis A, health department confirms
- 'Extremist' ringleader of New Mexico compound previously tested positive for explosives, ex-cop says
- NJ's first case of West Nile virus confirmed; more mosquitoes test positive
- Parents charged after infant daughter tests positive for meth
Amitabh Bachchan, son Abhishek test positive for COVID-19; Big B admitted to Mumbai's Nanavati hospital have 251 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at July 12, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.