Ted Chung is an expert at fostering cultural exchanges. advertisement advertisement As founder and chairman of the Cashmere Agency, a 360-degree marketing firm that helps brands with everything from public relations to social to creative to production, he has led teams in brand collaborations and activations with such Hollywood heavy hitters as Netflix, Universal, Sony, and more. The past few months then, as you might imagine, have tested Chung and his agency’s creativity and flexibility like never before. In late May, I chatted with Chung about the recent launch of Nice Sweater, a digital experiences division of the Cashmere Agency geared toward millennials and Gen-Zers. We talked about Nice Sweater’s plans to utilize emerging tech platforms like Zoom, TikTok, Twitch, YouTube Live, Instagram, and Facebook Live to connect artists, brands, entertainment, and nonprofit entities virtually, as well as its most recent event, a virtual prom in partnership with Jack in the Box. Our new digital experiences arm Nice Sweater teamed up with @JackBox for an epic prom. Check out this piece in @Adweek to see how the fast food brand, @diplo, @DillonFrancis, @RaeSremmurd and more helped uncancel prom for two LA high schools.https://t.co/elNklobyGE — Cashmere Agency (@CashmereAgency) May 15, 2020… Read full this story
- Spartans to make social justice statement with T-shirts
- FLÏ™ Safe! – Nutritional High Launches Cannabis Education and Social Awareness Campaign
- NYC Health Department engages in internal reform to advance racial equity and social justice
- 50 years after housing marches, faith communities continue to push for social justice
- Report: US spy agencies believe North Korea is making new missiles
- Remembering Eric Hobsbawm, Historian for Social Justice
- As other theology schools struggle, Denver’s Iliff uses social justice roots to stay resilient
- Yoplait Just Launched A "French Yogurt." It's Called "Oui."
- Mom launches social justice foundation for Charlottesville victim
- Moroccan social justice movement seeks relief from crackdown
This agency just launched a way for brands to make social justice part of their culture have 315 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at June 17, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.