Abu Dhabi sovereign fund Mubadala Investment Company will inject Rs 9,093.6 crore in Jio Platforms in exchange for 1.85 percent, the sixth investment in the RIL digital unit in as many weeks and underscoring its standing as an irresistible lodestar for some of the world’s biggest tech companies and investors.The investment by Mubadala, which manages about $229 billion in assets, at an equity value of Rs 4.91 lakh crore and an enterprise value of Rs 5.16 lakh crore takes the total amount raised by Jio to an eye-popping Rs 87,655.35 crore, according to a statement by RIL.Jio Platforms, which runs movie, news and music apps as well as the telecom enterprise Jio Infocomm, has now sold a combined stake of 18.97 percent in six massive fundraising deals.Close The series of deals was led by Facebook Inc, which invested Rs 43,574 crore to buy 9.99 percent on April 22. Since then, General Atlantic, Silver Lake, Vista Equity Partners and KKR together spent Rs 78,562 crore on Jio. related news Sebi eases compliance norms for brokers, depository participants Freight records highest loading for the fiscal with 109.68 MT in November: Indian Railways Honeywell partners with IISc to fund science startups with societal… Read full this story
- Special Olympics Luxembourg headed to Abu Dhabi in March
- UAE Expects 70 Energy Ministers to Attend Abu Dhabi World Energy Congress
- SO Gibraltar picks up medals in Abu Dhabi Games
- Why Abu Dhabi is embracing its historic roots
- Gibraltar’s Special Olympics athletes leave for Abu Dhabi
- Our Special Olympians in Abu Dhabi, Arab Emirates.
- Special Olympics kicks off with 'fabulous' opening ceremony as 91 Irish athletes prepare to compete in Abu Dhabi
- Confident smiles at Dublin Airport as Ireland’s Special Olympics team set off for World Games in Abu Dhabi
- Eight golds and a bronze for Team Ireland on day one of Abu Dhabi Special Olympics
- Fincantieri framework accord with Abu Dhabi Shipbuilding
Abu Dhabi fund Mubadala to invest Rs 9,093 crore in Jio, 6th mega deal in 6 weeks for RIL unit have 313 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at June 5, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.