Looking at the current scenario, we believe right asset allocation helped investors to stay calm during coronavirus meltdown and in uncertain times like the current one, where the volatility increases, and the swings are big, Prashanth Tapse, AVP Research at Mehta Equities, said in an interview to Moneycontrol’s Sunil Shankar Matkar.Edited excerpt:Q: The government announced Rs 20 lakh crore fiscal package, but the market has not taken it positively. Your thoughts.Close Market reaction has a different voice to say after FM package announcements; the overall announced measures are below market expectations and this has led to profit booking attempts in the markets. Market was cautiously watching what is on the table to offer by the government to kick start the ailing economy and which would cheer only if there is something to drive growth in the economy, propel consumption or investment but it clearly shows Govt failed to cheer market momentum as they have focused more on supply and liquidity challenges rather pushing support in reviving demand.Prashanth TapseAssociate Vice President (Research)|Mehta Equities ‘Investors can look at RIL Rights Issue offer as an opportunity given growth prospects in Jio, Retail”Govt could roll out fiscal stimulus of Rs 6-8 lakh crore, but unlikely… Read full this story
- Meeks: Would be hesitant to add tech stocks to portfolio in the short-term
- Bronx adds 18 new schools to give parents, kids more choice
- Stay away from Pinterest stock, says Hilary Kramer
- Is Amicus Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOLD) A Volatile Stock?
- Does Golden Ocean Group Limited (NASDAQ:GOGL) Have A Particularly Volatile Share Price?
- Olin Corporation (NYSE:OLN): What Does Its Beta Value Mean For Your Portfolio?
- Before You Buy Trupanion, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRUP), Consider Its Volatility
- KemPharm, Inc. (NASDAQ:KMPH): What Does Its Beta Value Mean For Your Portfolio?
- How Does The Michaels Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:MIK) Affect Your Portfolio Volatility?
- How Does Investing In Rockhopper Exploration plc (LON:RKH) Impact The Volatility Of Your Portfolio?
'Volatility to stay as virus yet to go away; add these 18 stocks to lockdown portfolio' have 335 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at May 19, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.