Buoyed by the decision of a German footwear firm to shift production from China to Uttar Pradesh, the state government on Sunday said it was in touch with “a few more” leather units in China and Brazil to bring them to the state.”There are a few more leather units in China and Brazil with which the Uttar Pradesh government is in touch,” the state’s MSME, Investment and Export and Textile Minister Sidharth Nath Singh said.His remarks came in the wake of the decision by Casa Everz GmbH to shift from China to Uttar Pradesh in the aftermath of the coronavirus pandemic.Close “I welcome it (the decision) and congratulate my MSME team for helping in bringing Von Wellx German shoe brand… from China to UP. This will give employment to 10,000 people and also fulfil Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s call of attracting investments moving away from China,” Singh told PTI. related news Last British governor says Hong Kong ‘betrayed’ by China India may register recession in third quarter of this fiscal: Report Domestic flights from May 25: Maharashtra, Bengal yet to approve; Tamil Nadu to abide by Centre’s view He further said Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath is of the view that… Read full this story
- Why The Northeast Of Brazil is an Investor's Paradise
- Mortgages Predicted Soon For Brazil Property Investors
- Rental Property Investment
- Brazil Delivers on Its Property Investment Promises
- Top Reasons People Buy Overseas Investment Property
- Top Four Reasons Why the 2016 Olympics Must Be in Rio De Janiero, Brazil
- Investment Trends - Where Are the Big Corporations Choosing to Invest?
- Why Invest in Stamps
- Direct Foreign Investment Strategies - What Are They?
- How To Manage Investment Volatility
Uttar Pradesh taps leather units in China, Brazil for investments have 287 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at May 24, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.