Twitter now allows users to schedule tweets from the main web app. The microblogging site has been experimenting on the feature since November and is only now bringing it to the web app. Those who did not have access to the feature earlier would have to turn to TweetDeck or other third-party services that support the feature to schedule tweets.The new feature is relatively simple to use. When composing a tweet, you will now see a new calendar icon at the bottom of the compose window. Once you click the icon, you just need to add when you want the tweet to be uploaded.Additionally, Twitter also says that draft tweets can now be saved in the web app and mobile app. However, drafts written in the web app will only sync to other instances of the web app, which means you cannot write a draft on the mobile app and open it on the web version of Twitter.Close Not quite ready to send that Tweet? Now on https://t.co/fuPJa36kt0 you can save it as a draft or schedule it to send at a specific time –– all from the Tweet composer! pic.twitter.com/d89ESgVZal— Twitter Support (@TwitterSupport) May 28, 2020The new features are… Read full this story
- Native Mobile Apps v/s Mobile Web Apps which approaches better
- How To Attract New Users To Your Mobile App
- Why Laravel has been the most exciting web app framework: PHP Experts Would Vouch for an Exciting
- Web Application Development - A Guide to Success
- Free Canadian Web Hosting
- What Makes The Best Website Hosting Company
- Displaying RSS Feeds on Websites
- What Are the Different Types of Servers?
- Apple iPhone 4 - Loaded With Industry Leading Features
- Display RSS Feeds
Twitter now allows users to schedule tweets on web app have 296 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.