Battling the COVID-19 storm, the Indian market has shown resilience and it looks like, with Nifty50 trading around 9500, most of the bad news is already in the price, but the big ‘fortune making’ opportunity lies in the small & midcap space, Gautam Shah is the Founder and Chief Strategist at Goldilocks Premium Research said in ‘The Market Podcast’ with Moneycontrol.A lot of bad news is in the price, and the fortune making opportunity for investors is in the small & midcap space. The Nifty50 has been in a bear market for 2.5 months, but mid & the smallcap pocket have been in the bear market since 2015,” said Shah.Close “A lot of midcaps have corrected significantly in the recent market fall. I think there is a great opportunity in the mid and smallcap segment if someone has a timeframe of 3-5 years,” he said.Gautam ShahFounder and Chief Strategist|Goldilocks Premium Research. ‘Risk of Nifty breaching 7,500 quite high, bearish on Bank Nifty’Gautam Shah feels Bank Nifty could drop even up to 17,000 levels if weakness continues’Expect Nifty to hit 12,300 by Diwali, start picking midcap stocks but avoid IT sector’Shah further added that I see many names going 2x, 3x… Read full this story
- The Market Podcast | Red flags on D-Street; investors getting into risk aversion mode
- After Market: Airtel slides, HDFC AMC continues decline; 41 stocks flash ‘sell’ signals
- Market report: Trump's tariff threats rock global stocks
- It’s Now Harder to Make Money Making YouTube Videos
- Will Money Make You Happy?
- The League of Gentlemen interview: 'Royston Vasey had become too gentrified – we spent a lot of money making it look rubbish'
- Experts say worst is over; bet on these 10 stocks for double-digit returns
- 10 midcaps & smallcaps where top brokerages see potential at current price levels
- ‘Expensive’ high PE stocks create wealth as D-Street chases growth
- VN stocks step down as confidence fades on lack of news
The Market Podcast | Money making opportunity lies in the mid & smallcap stocks: Gautam Shah have 324 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.