Today, all Prabhag Samiti areas of the lake city witnessed fresh cases as 60 more people tested positive, taking the overall tally to 671.
Vartak Nagar, which had not reported a single case on Friday, saw four new cases.
Naupada-Kopri and Uthalsar too reported four cases each. Whereas, Kalwa and Diva Prabhag areas reported five cases each.
The overall death toll stands at 24, while 527 patients are undergoing treatment. Six people have been discharged after successfully recovering from the deadly virus.
On average, the doubling rate of COVID-19 patients in the city is 9 days.
To treat COVID-19 patients, the
Meanwhile, citing a lack of transparency in the affairs of the civic body, the BJP corporators in the Thane Municipal Corporation (TMC) have refused to contribute to the COVID-19 relief fund.
This is no time to do #partisanship …This is no time for #creditbattles ..#Togetherwecanwin..I request all… https://t.co/8wMuubI682
— Naresh Mhaske (@nareshmhaske) 1589018806000
- Japan reports first COVID-19 death to take global total to 1,710
- Novel Coronavirus now named as ‘Covid-19’: WHO
- Coronavirus FINALLY has a name: World health chiefs label the deadly SARS-like disease 'COVID-19' - six weeks after the outbreak that has killed more than 1,000 people began
- Coronavirus death toll climbs to 1,114 in China as WHO names it Covid-19
- Vietnam’s tourist sector could lose US$ 5bln due to Covid-19
- Life inside Vietnam’s COVID-19 epicenter
- Fisheries sector grapples with impact of COVID-19
- China virus death toll tops 1,100 as new cases fall
- COVID-19: How Fake News Could Help Spread the Coronavirus
- Another SPIKE in coronavirus cases in China with 5,000 new cases recorded in 24 hours as death toll nears 1,400 across the world
- China's Hubei province reports 242 COVID-19 coronavirus deaths and 14,840 new cases
- WHO warns coronavirus, now dubbed COVID-19, is 'public enemy number 1' and more powerful than terrorism attack
- Coronavirus: Two MPs axe engagements after attending same conference as COVID-19 patient
- Coronavirus death toll exceeds 1,100 in China despite massive countrywide lockdown - but number of new cases declines for the second day in a row as viral spread appears to slow
- Morning digest: AAP sweeps Delhi with 62 seats, WHO names deadly virus from China 'COVID-19' as death toll rises to 1,110, and more
- Father of COVID-19 patient confirmed as Vietnam’s 16th infection
- Coronavirus: China’s 17 day delay in releasing genome sequence of COVID-19
- Permanent working team sent to Vinh Phuc to help fight COVID-19
- Coronavirus outbreak: US citizen dies in Wuhan, death toll in China hits 722; Thailand reports seven new cases
- Over 2,500 under home quarantine in Ho Chi Minh City as COVID-19 precaution
Thane: Three COVID-19 deaths, 60 new cases; Wagale, Lokmanya-Savarkar Nagar most affected have 575 words, post on mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com at May 9, 2020. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.