Shabbir KayyumiWhat is Cup & Handle pattern?The Cup & Handle chart pattern is popular and easy to spot pattern.Close The pattern is believed to be one of the most reliable and popular patterns among traders community. In technical analysis, a Cup & Handle pattern describes a specific chart formation that projects a bearish-to-bullish trend reversal.Shabbir KayyumiHead of Technical & Derivative Research|Narnolia Financial Advisors ‘Upside momentum in Nifty seen only above 9,200, bet on these 3 stocks for double-digit returns’Story in a chart: ‘Cup & Handle’ pattern in Motherson Sumi suggests buying opportunity’Expect markets to be volatile amid uncertain global sentiment; these 3 stocks can give double-digit returns’Why to buy Avenue Supermarts (D-Mart)?A Cup & Handle reversal pattern forms after a down trend, and its completion marks a trend reversal to up trend.C&H patterns are an integral part of technical analysis, but successful traders combine these techniques with technical indicators and other forms of technical analysis to maximize their odds of success.In the standard Cup & Handle pattern, we connect the high after Cup with the high created after the handle. A trend line is drawn by connecting these highest points of the two peaks, which is called as ‘Neckline’. This trend… Read full this story
- Story in a chart | 'Cup and Handle' pattern in Amara Raja suggests buying opportunity
- Story in a chart: Inverse 'Head and Shoulders' pattern in Exide suggests buying opportunity
- 'ABCD harmonic pattern suggests Nifty can touch 9,600'
- Fifth of New Yorkers infected with coronavirus, tests' pattern suggests
- This Radhakishan Damani-owned stock might be down but not out; experts suggest buy on dips
- With play on hiatus, storied Stanley Cup remains locked away
- U.S. comes back, stuns favorites France at U-20 World Cup
- FIFA set to approve 48-team World Cup
- Blatter suggests 2022 World Cup could be moved to U.S., other countries
- How might the USMNT line up in the Gold Cup Final?
Story in a chart: Cup & Handle pattern suggests buying opportunity in D-Mart have 329 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at May 17, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.