There is no other way to say this: the future of the fine dining business is in peril.Two weeks ago, we had written about the myth of ‘contactless dining’. The restaurant industry, particularly in the fine dine segment which depends on experiential dining, may see a huge shakeout.There is a scramble to get onto the home deliveries bandwagon to ride the storm.Close But then, you wouldn’t be a fine dine if you merely do regular home deliveries. So, from launching a brand new home-delivery dining brand to DIY kits and curating experiences at home, gourmet and fine diners are exploring myriad ideas in which inventive cooking meets comfort food. related news Govt to impose 0.5% Swachh Bharat cess on services Budget 2015-16: Smoking, eating out, air travel to be costlier Speciality Restaurants to expand; cuts headcount Gourmet home deliveries are a global phenomenon in a COVID-stricken world. In Dubai, the fine-dine Peruvian restaurant COVA has begun delivering its famous dishes, discarding some such as the signature raw fish ceviche, which was too fragile to take off-site, for mashed avocado guacamole dish. A playlist accompanies the meal to help recreate the restaurant ambience.In London, that mecca of fine dining, a tech-backed… Read full this story
- Is the plaster bead installation with DIY Kit easy enough for anyone?
- Home Renovating Tips For The DIY Handyman
- Why To Go For Online Walmart Grocery Home Delivery!
- How You Can Save On Grocery Store Home Delivery
- Ride The Unstoppable Force of Web Home Business
- Home Delivery Breakfast: The Innovative Idea By RainCan
- High Product Returns Affecting Benefits of Home Deliveries
- Build a small wind generator using DIY kit
- Coventry wear special 2-Tone kit
- Vandal strikes at restaurant and home in Coventry
Riding COVID-19 storm: Restaurants rewrite home delivery rules with special menus, DIY kits have 295 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.