Katie Price has heaped praise on ex-husband Peter Andre’s wife Emily as her childrenJunior and Princess returned to their dad’s house after a brief stay with her.
The former glamour model, 41, was pictured with her kids with the Mysterious Girl singer during Thursday’s Clap for Carers which she posted to Instagram.
Junior, 14, and Princess, 12, have been living with dad Pete since the lockdown was imposed in March, which is a ten minute drive away from Katie’s six-bedroom home.
But it seems the teenagers have gone back to their dad’s house as Peter shared multiple videos of his eldest kids to his social media on Friday.
And showing further praise for staff working on the frontline, Katie has thanked Emily Andre for fighting the coronavirus.
The reality star explained how important it is to show support for the NHS in an Instagram video yesterday, alongside Junior, Princess, and their older brother Harvey during a brief reunion.
Giving her appreciation to Emily, Katie told MailOnline : “I feel so blessed, I am grateful to both Peter, Kieran and to Emily for being out there on the front line, it’s times like these that you see the bigger picture and learn from that.”
Katie is said to be hoping to see Junior and Princess again this weekend, according to the outlet.
She admitted living down the road from her ex is proving to be a huge bonus for them both.
“It works being closer to the kids,” Katie added.
Emily has been working tireless hours as she risks her life battling the outbreak of Covid-19.
The mum-of-two recently revealed her daily work routine as she spends most of her days in the hospital.
She wakes up at around 7am, showering and grabbing a coffee before heading to work.
Emily admitted she doesn’t get to say goodbye to her kids before leaving as they are usually asleep.
The doctor explained to The Sun that she has to wear scrubs, which are kept at work to stop the spread of infection.
Prior to the outbreak of the deadly virus, Emily would wear her own work clothes.
She later arrives home to eat dinner, have a quick chat with her hubby and then straight to bed for the next morning.
The frontline medic doesn’t get to see her children for too long as they are in bed if she gets back late.
A representative for Katie has been contacted by Mirror Online for comment.
Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us direct 0207 29 33033
- Peter Andre winds-up wife Emily with cheeky 'c**k' joke
- Peter Andre makes kids cringe with dad jokes on Croatia trip
- Katie Price pokes fun at Kerry Katona by declaring her pal 'can't even sing'... as she claims Sugababes star Keisha Buchanan got 'friendly' with ex-husband Peter Andre after their split
- 'I'd never become a Mr Price!' Katie Price's on-off fiancé Kris Boyson slams the reality star for claiming all her exes rely on her to make money
- Katie Price 'signs up to Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins in a bid to get fit' as she trains for 'top secret project' amid fears she could be made bankrupt
- Peter Andre bringing 25th anniversary show to Norwich
- Wayne Rooney breaks his silence amid wife Coleen's WAG war with Rebekah Vardy but ignores scandal to post World Mental Health Day message
- Coleen Rooney accuses Rebekah Vardy of leaking stories about her after planting FAKE information on her private Instagram page to catch her out... but 'disgusted' Vardy tells her 'you should have called me first'
- Rebekah Vardy EXCLUSIVE 'I’m flying home and I’ll prove my innocence': 'Distraught' WAG cuts short family holiday in Dubai as she 'hires a team of forensic IT experts to prove she didn’t sell stories' amid Coleen Rooney war of words
- Emmerdale’s Michelle Hardwick reveals she and soap boss Kate Brooks randomly invited a hotel maintenance man to their intimate Elvis-themed wedding
- Pregnant Rebekah Vardy BLASTS sick trolls as she shares shock messages from social media users in wake of Coleen Rooney story leaking scandal
- EXCLUSIVE: 'He was never shunned. He was never homeless.' Pete Buttigieg's brother-in-law says 2020 candidate's husband is loved by his family and calls claims of a rift a 'sob story'
- Meghan's £400k wardrobe: How the duchess wore new clothing worth FIVE times more than any other royal woman in Europe in 2018 - while Kate's spend was a modest £68K
- ‘Call yourself English?’
- Dancing With The Stars: Ally Brooke earns first nines of season for Disney Night contemporary dance
- Elizabeth Taylor obituary
- The 100 best films of the 21st century
- Real Estate problem Solver
- Smash-hit musical SIX leads new season line-up at Theatre Royal
- The mess in Syria
Katie Price praises Peter Andre's wife Emily as Junior and Princess return to dad's house have 792 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 1, 2020. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.