Gold prices rose in India on May 22, tracking positive trend in international prices. On MCX, June gold contracts were trading higher by 0.4 percent at Rs 46,590 per 10 gram at 0920 hours. Silver futures were trading 0.24 percent lower at Rs 47,220 per kg.US-China frictions dampened risk appetite, underpinning bullion and offsetting pressure on the metal’s prices from the slightly better data, said a Reuters report.Asian shares fell after Beijing’s plan to impose new national security legislation on Hong Kong drew a warning from US President Donald Trump, it said.Close Experts are of the view that as long as MCX gold holds above 46,500, the bulls could fuel the rally towards 46,800 levels per 10 gm. related news Gold price today: Yellow metal slips on buoyant equities; support seen at 46,800 Gold price today: Yellow metal gains amid recession fears; target at 47,400 Gold tests record highs amid fear of global recession due to COVID-19: Manoj Jain Gold and silver prices crashed on May 21 after better-than-expected US economic data and gains in the dollar index.On MCX, gold prices slipped around 2 percent and settled below Rs 46,500 while Silver declined more than 3 percent to stay below… Read full this story
- Gold Price Prediction – Gold Edges Higher Despite Mixed Employment Report
- Boeing Stock Price Today: 737 MAX 8 Jets Grounded by Growing Number of Countries Following Crash
- Boeing Stock Price Today: 737 MAX 8 Jets Grounded by Donald Trump Order Amid Crash Fallout
- On GPS: What do U.S.-China tensions mean for Asia?
- Houston new home prices lead state in gains
- China stocks rally on stimulus hopes, weak GDP growth hits Aussie
- Hong Kong-China tensions intensify at local demonstration, high school
- Gold Price Futures (GC) Technical Analysis – Weakens Under $1515.60, Strengthens Over $1527.50
- Hong Kong-China tensions spill over at Burnaby high school
- Oahu home prices make modest February gains
Gold price today: Yellow metal gains on US-China tensions; may rally towards Rs 46,800 have 302 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.