close Video Sen. Cruz: China is our greatest geopolitical threat Texas Sen. Ted Cruz tells ‘Sunday Morning Futures’ a fundamental reassessment of the United States’ relationship with China is needed. Get all the latest news on coronavirus and more delivered daily to your inbox. Sign up here. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, argued Sunday that the United States needs to reassess its relationship with China in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic. Cruz, who was interviewed on “Sunday Morning Futures,” called China the greatest geopolitical threat to the United States. “The most important long-term, national-security-informed policy consequence of this coronavirus pandemic is going to be a fundamental reassessment of the United States’ relationship with China,” Cruz said. “China is the most significant geopolitical threat to the United States for the next century.” TIMELINE OF CHINA’S POSSIBLE CORONAVIRUS COVER-UP Cruz added: “If you look at the pandemic itself, the communist government in China bears enormous responsibility, enormous direct culpability for this pandemic. We know they covered it up. We know that when heroic whistleblower doctors tried to draw attention to it last December, the Chinese government shut them up and punished them.” The Republican lawmaker’s comments came the same day that Secretary of… Read full this story
- Xi vows attempts to split China will 'end in crushed bodies and shattered bones'
- Are NBA stars and coaches hypocrites for not speaking out on China?
- How the NBA's rift with China laid bare the cost of free speech
- Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam scraps US talks after Senator's show of support for protesters
- Chess master Garry Kasparov: Russia's tech threat is 'tactical,' China's 'strategic'
- This senator was Big Tech’s friend—but is now its greatest threat
- Nations must unite to halt global economic slowdown, says new IMF head
- WRAPUP 1-Big banks say U.S. consumers sturdy as businesses quiver with growth fears
- Big banks say U.S. consumers sturdy as businesses quiver with growth fears
- Big banks say US consumers sturdy as businesses quiver with growth fears
Cruz says coronavirus pandemic shows China is greatest geopolitical threat to US have 329 words, post on www.foxnews.com at May 3, 2020. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.